Saturday, May 1, 2010

Cherry Blossoms


Cherry Blossoms

I overheard a man chatting today,
T'was talking of flowering trees
How one up near the corner store,
Was the loveliest of all he could see.

On my walk home I passed the one,
For which he held his breath
And pondering, I stood confused,
As it looked like all the rest.

Yet such is love, in life's crowded world,
We're all the same ladies and gents
Til comes a day when we're labeled unique,
By the one for which we are meant.

Though the cherry tree stands ordinary,
To another it's of different blood
Through my true love's eyes he sees flowers,
While to you, I am only a bud.

~C.Kirkpatrick

I just want to thank my husband for all his patience and encouragement towards me...even when I don't deserve it.  I love my family. X

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to share your thoughts, please leave a comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...