Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Take Two


There's a little baby goose curled up on my feet, sleeping and coo-ing as I write this.  Yes, Sunny is back.  Matthew went to check on him the next afternoon (you know, after I wrote that heart warming, tear jerking dedication to Mother Earth and Father Sky).  

He was found several yards away from the rest of the geese.  Turns out he was abandoned and treated very uncivil in my opinion.  So most of my days since have been spent sneezing and wiping up after this fluffy MONSTER.  No, he's good.  He's just a goose after all.  He played in the rain yesterday, while Matthew and Bailey worked in the Yard.

Life has been moving right along.  Tatum celebrated her 16th Birthday and shortly after I had a lovely Mother's Day dinner with my family.

I now have 2 bionic eyes, as my surgery was completed.  Dr. Levine was very good.  It's nice to see clear again.  

Toby asked me a question yesterday, and maybe you can help him answer it.   He was talking about what he was going to do when he grew up and in mid sentenced he stopped, looked at me and said, "Mommy, where am I going to find a wife?"

At Thai Restaurant



Oh yeah, Matthew thought y'all might want to see where he works..


1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed!! Not just because of the job you do, But because of the man you are. Its rare to find a man who makes a perfect mentor, but buddy you have it mastered! I am blessed to have you as a brother, and thank you for giving me someone to look up to.

    ReplyDelete

If you would like to share your thoughts, please leave a comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...