Saturday, August 7, 2010

Breakfast and Bersa

In an effort to be more organized, I thought I'd get to Tatum's Dr. Appointment early and get her blood work done before seeing her Doctor.  Unfortunately the 8:30 appointment is the earliest and getting there at 7:30 did not get us in the door...so we decided to have breakfast at the local Waffle House just down the road.

My sweet, protected daughter felt a wee bit uncomfortable in her surroundings.  Despite my reassurance that everything was fine and we'd be okay, she hunched up and whispered, "I wish dad was here...and his Bersa..."  That would be the Bersa Thunderbold 360 -- something that's okay to carry on your hip here in the south -- which dad ALWAYS does.

Breakfast was delivered and we eventually made it back to the Doctors.  I do like Waffle House though -- their scattered hash browns with onions, tomatoes and ham are my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to share your thoughts, please leave a comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...