Sunday, October 17, 2010

Under the Weather

It's something I don't like to talk about.  I've been in denial these past 2 weeks, but the fact is I've gone through two very big boxes of kleenex tissue and I'm starting to get irritable.  I keep telling my body I'm ready to be 100%, but perhaps my ears are still clogged.  This little bug just lingers, and like an uninvited guest in our home, I keep telling it to leave -- but politely.

Matthew was very sweet.  He brought home these flowers, along with some juice and other medicinal items on day one...and if I had been feeling better I would have taken a pic when they first arrived -- but here they are at 2 weeks.  Nice of them to linger with me through this.  Thank you darling! X

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to share your thoughts, please leave a comment. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...